Вопросы, связанные с обычаями, учреждениями, образованием и т.д. в других странах. Поиск советов для путешествующих друзей для переписки и т.д. ...

02.11.2012 16:50:45

Re: Etikette

DaveP

Hi all,

a few comments on the ten ‘rules’;

2. That can’t be true! I thought ‘Sitzpinkler’ was an insult – not a rule :)

3. When I explained this rule to a friend, he rolled his eyes and said ‘Only three more years to go’ :)

Flöte: In the UK, ‘coffee’ (or ‘tea’) can be formal (cakes etc eaten at table) or informal (sitting on the sofa).

Food from a delivery service – why not?

Dave

06.12.2012 08:41:50

DrDrDrMr

HeidrunKollider писал(а):Hi,

A friend who recently moved to Germany invited some neighbours to her flat for coffee and felt they were disappointed with the casual coffee and biscuits she gave them– rather than the more elaborate/formal coffee with home-made cakes etc. that she hadn’t realised were expected in Germany.

Is there a guide to German entertaining/etiquette available that could help her to avoid future embarrassment?

Thanks in advance.

hk

Hi HeidrunKollider,

This website might help; http://knigge-aktuell.de/start/

DrDrDrMr

21.12.2012 18:14:46

PM2

Gibt es einen englischen 'Knigge‘?

PM2

24.01.2013 15:03:35

Totola

fredbär писал(а):
HeidrunKollider писал(а):Hi,

A friend who recently moved to Germany invited some neighbours to her flat for coffee and felt they were disappointed with the casual coffee and biscuits she gave them– rather than the more elaborate/formal coffee with home-made cakes etc. that she hadn’t realised were expected in Germany.

Is there a guide to German entertaining/etiquette available that could help her to avoid future embarrassment?

Thanks in advance.

hk

Hallo HeidrunKollider,

Came across this not very serious list of ‘rules’ which may help (or not ;);

http://www.thelocal.de/gallery/culture/1543/

(Some of these seem pretty unlikely to me - I don't know what the rest of you think?)

Regards,

fredbär

hi all,
in my opinion, not every neighbour is picky as that. I think it really depends on the circumstances. Some are more relaxed, and some expect more. it really depends. It would be like claiming: every person from that country is like that.

any other opinions? :D
cheers

Пред.

Интерфейс Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Polski | Português | Русский | Slovenščina | Türkçe | 中文
Feedback