Какой будет перевод на английский язык?

04.02.2013 20:33:07

Brauche dringend ein Korrektur-lesen :)

martini_theresa

To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing this reference at the request of Ms. X who is applying for the Introduction to Screen Acting at the London Academy for Y.
Ms.X is a second year Acting student enrolled at the University of Z.
I have known X for a year and a half in my capacity as a associate professor (Speech and Phonetics) at the Academy of Z. Her professors describe Ms. X as a passionate student who also has a quick perception and the ability to work in a team. Her good achievements are the result of her talent, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and discipline. Both small and bigger roles in TV-productions and short-films made her already gain experience in the field of film and television, a fact she appreciates greatly. Moreover, Ms. X has essential qualities to become a good actor like a vivid imagination and a quick text comprehension. Both in her major and minor subjects she stands out because of her affinity for performative language.

In conclusion, the teaching staff would welcome it if Ms. X could participate in the Introduction to Screen Acting.

Danke!!

04.02.2013 20:48:03

Re: Brauche dringend ein Korrektur-lesen :)

martini_theresa

Biiitttee, erbarmt sich wer? ;)

05.02.2013 05:08:42

Erbarmt sich jemand, bitte?

Grammatikus

martini_theresa писал(а):Biiitttee, erbarmt sich wer? ;)

Erbarmt sich jemand, bitte?

05.02.2013 13:47:37

fredbär

martini_theresa писал(а):To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing this reference at the request of Ms. X who is applying for the Introduction to Screen Acting at the London Academy for Y.
Ms.X is a second year Acting student enrolled at the University of Z.
I have known X for a year and a half in my capacity as a associate professor (Speech and Phonetics) at the Academy of Z. Her professors describe Ms. X as a passionate student who also has a quick perception and the ability to work in a team. Her good achievements are the result of her talent, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and discipline. Both small and bigger roles in TV-productions and short-films made her already gain experience in the field of film and television, a fact she appreciates greatly. Moreover, Ms. X has essential qualities to become a good actor like a vivid imagination and a quick text comprehension. Both in her major and minor subjects she stands out because of her affinity for performative language.

In conclusion, the teaching staff would welcome it if Ms. X could participate in the Introduction to Screen Acting.

Danke!!

Hallo martini_theresa,

If it's not too late, maybe something like;

To Whom it May Concern:

I am writing this reference at the request of Ms. X who is applying for the Introduction to Screen Acting course at the London Academy for Y.
Ms.X is a second year acting oder drama student at the University of Z.
I have known Ms. X for a year and a half in my capacity as an associate professor (Speech and Phonetics) at the Academy of Z. Her professors describe Ms. X as a passionate student who is also quick on the uptake and has the ability to work well in a team. Her achievements are the result of her talent, enthusiasm, discipline, and willingness to learn. She has already gained valuable experience in film and television playing small and larger roles in both TV-productions and short films. Moreover, Ms. X has the qualities required to become a good actor; like a vivid imagination and quick text comprehension. In both her major and minor subjects she stands out because of her talent for the language of performance.

In conclusion, the teaching staff would welcome it if Ms. X could participate in the Introduction to Screen Acting course.

Break a leg! ;)

Regards,

fredbär

How charmed I am when I overhear a German word which I understand! - Mark Twain

05.02.2013 23:22:37

martini_theresa

Vielen Dank :)

Интерфейс Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Polski | Português | Русский | Slovenščina | Türkçe | 中文