Какой будет перевод на английский язык?
Сообщений: 2 • Страница 1 из 1
24.11.2013 02:39:36


Сообщения: 2
Зарегистрирован: 24.11.2013 02:34:48
is this referencing an automatic weapon? it is referenced in a text called "Deutsch im Einsatz" published by the Goethe Institut.
26.11.2013 09:36:36

Re: Sturmgewehr

Сообщения: 230
Зарегистрирован: 20.10.2011 14:00:13
Hello Frau Walker,

"Sturmgewehr" does not simply equate with "automatic weapon".

According to Wikipedia, the term "Sturmgewehr" (StGw) refers to relatively light and compact multi-purpose military weapons, which are, technically speaking,machine carabines. These generally refer to semi-automatic and fully-automatic weapons. Check the reference:


English: "Assault rifle" - which is referred to as "a selective fire (selective between semi-automatic, automatic and/or burst fire) rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine".

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

Сообщений: 2 • Страница 1 из 1

Интерфейс Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Polski | Português | Русский | Slovenščina | Türkçe | 中文