Какой будет перевод на немецкий язык?

02.04.2012 13:00:14

corect translation?

KatelynDi
Hello,

I have some problems on translation 3 questions for a questionnaire about the image of a destination into german. I have a version of translation but I need ti know if it's correct

The questions are:

1. Thinking about Romania as a tourist destination, on a scale of 1 to 7, tell us please, how familiar you are with the following specific Romanian attractions. (Where 1= Not at all familiar, 7 = Very much familiar)
and the translation
Denkend über Rumänien als ein Reiseziel, auf einer Skala von 1 bis 7, bitte sagen Sie, wie Sie mit den folgenden spezifischen rumänischen Sehenswürdigkeiten vertraut sind.
(wo 1= überhaupt nicht vertraut, 7=sehr vertraut)

2. Thinking about Romania as a tourist destination, on a scale of 1­7 please state if you agree or not with the following statements (Where 1= Definitely no, 7 = Definitely yes)

GE:Denkend über Rumänien als Reiseziel auf eine Skala von 1 bis 7, sagen Sie bitte, ob Sie mit den folgenden Behauptungen einverstanden sind.
(wo 1=absolut nicht, 7= absolut ja)

intention to recommend to others – family and friends => Absicht für Empfehlung den anderen Familienmitgliedern oder Freunden
say positive things to other people=> Sprechen Sie positive Dingen mit anderen Menschen
Intention to recommend Romania’s tourism packages to your clients = Absicht für Empfehlung Rumäniens Tourismus-Pakete an Ihren Kunden

3. How familiar/knowledgeable do you consider yourself to be with Romania, on a scale of 1­7 where (1= Very familiar, 7 =Not at all familiar)?

Wie vertraut betrachten Sie sich mit Rumänien auf eine Skala von 1 bis 7, wo (1=sehr vertraut, 7= überhaupt nicht vertraut)

Can anyone help me with thay please?

Thanks a lot!

02.04.2012 15:01:54

Re: corect translation? / purpose of forum?

[PONS] ponshobbit
Hi KatelynDi,

We're glad to help you out with words, phrases and the odd sentence or two, but I'd say you've put in a whole assignment here for translation :shock:

To give you a start:
"Denkend über Rumänien als ein Reiseziel" doesn't sound so idiomatic, I would phrase it differently; maybe something like:

"Zum Thema Rumänien als Reiseziel, ...."

Any more suggestions/comments anyone?

TIA
ponshobbit

10.04.2012 01:48:26

Re: corect translation?

dr. horror

Hey KatelynDi,

you can't say: "Denkend über Rumänien (...)". That's wrong and doesn't sound very German.

I (native speaker) would say "Wenn Sie an Rumänien als Reiseziel denken, (...).

a) intention to recommend to others – family and friends => Die Absicht es anderen zu empfehlen - Familie und Freunden

b) say positive things to other people=> den anderen Leuten positive Dinge sagen/berichten/erzählen

c) Intention to recommend Romania’s tourism packages to your clients = Die Absicht den eigenen Kunden Rumäniens Tourismuspakete zu empfehlen

d) How familiar/knowledgeable do you consider yourself to be with Romania, on a scale of 1­7 where (1= Very familiar, 7 =Not at all familiar)? => Wie vertraut sind Sie selbst mit Rumänien auf eine Skala von 1 bis 7, wo (1=sehr vertraut, 7= überhaupt nicht vertraut)

ad a) b) c) whole sentences would be great

Интерфейс Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Polski | Português | Русский | Slovenščina | Türkçe | 中文